I’m sure you’re getting nervous. You’re probably starting to stress out. Have you studied enough? Are you sure you’re ready for the test? I know that’s how I was before my exams!
I bet there is a lot riding on you passing this exam. Maybe there is a new job or promotion on the line. Maybe your boss is expecting you to pass. Maybe you want more money. Or maybe you are looking to take the next step in your career.
Whatever the reason, if you’re paying to sit for the exam and spending a LOT of your valuable time studying for the exam, you need to pass!
Unfortunately earlier this year, according to the Human Resources Certification Institute, about 50% failed to pass the exams.
We don’t want this to happen to you!
If we could sum up passing the SPHR/PHR exam or GPHR in two steps they would be:
- Having the requisite required skill set to take the exam; and
- Knowing how to properly prepare prior to exam day so you select the right answers with confidence.
We want to help you get prepared. We are not only offering two Last Minute PHR/SPHR Preparation Courses (one in Louisville and one online) to help you study, but we are now offering a FREE resource for a limited time only!
That’s right. I said FREE. A few months ago, we asked HR professionals who had recently passed the HR certification exams to give us their advice to help others pass the exam. We compiled an E-book with all of their successful test taking tips to help you PASS your exam.
In this E-Book, you’ll discover:
- How to prepare the night before. What is the last thing you should do before going to the sleep the night before?
- How to mentally prepare yourself for the exam. What should you be thinking about so you don’t psyche yourself out?
- How to first approach the exam. What is the first thing you should do when you start the test?
- How to change your answer. Is it okay to go back and change your answers? What if you had it right the first time?
- How to choose the right answer. What do you do when you’re down to two answers that both seem correct?
- How to make it through the exam with the time restrictions. How long should you spend on each question?
- AND MUCH MORE!
As a BONUS, I’ve added my advice that helped me pass the SPHR and GPHR exam. Also, HRReview’s other co-founder Carolyn Sperl, JD, SPHR, GPHR has revealed her expert tips that she usually only gives out to her classes!
This E-Book has so many successful test taking tips that we really shouldn’t be giving it away for FREE. But HRReview wants to do everything we can to help you pass your HR certification exam and that’s why this great resource is FREE (for now).
Get one step closer to passing your HR certification exam by downloading our FREE E-book with Successfully Test Taking Tips here.
PS: Don’t forget we still have two options for a Last Minute PHR/SPHR preparation course. You can take one in the classroom setting in Louisville, Kentucky or you can take the course online! Get more information about the Louisville class here and the online course here.
PPS: If you don’t have time for a class, you can always buy our materials we use in the classes here.
REMEMBER: This E-Book is only going to be FREE for a limited time only.