SMALL GROUP STRATEGIC REVIEW–SPHR Certification Exam
Did you use the HRReview WORKBOOK to study for the PHR Exam?
Are you ready to sit for the SPHR Exam?
The successful SPHR Candidate:
- Has six to eight years of progressive and increasingly complicated HR experience;
- Understands business, not just the HR function, and focuses on the “big picture;”
- Has ultimate accountability in the HR department;
- Designs and plans HR policies and programs;
- Understands the effect of decisions made within and outside of the organization;
- Manages relationships and has influence within the overall organization;
- Commands credibility within the organization and community;
- Utilizes and speaks Executive Management language that communicates to and obtains buy-in for HR initiatives that achieve the organizations strategic goals.
This Strategic Review focus will help you develop the understanding and perspective to successfully navigate through the SPHR Exam. Using case studies, multiple-choice questions and coaching strategies, the SPHR candidate’s perspective will move from the facilitator of HR polices and plans to the strategic partner creating them.
Prior purchase of the HRReview WORKBOOK is required.
No need to purchase additional materials now. We’ll supplement your studies.
FACILITATED BY HRReview AUTHOR:
Carolyn J. Sperl J.D., SPHR, GPHR
DATE: November 8 – 9, 2012
Later dates: April 4-5, 2013. November 7-8, 2013
TIME: 10:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
LOCATION: TBD (Downtown Chicago)
For more information or to reserve your spot, call (630) 285-1140